Are you looking to place your bets on this weeks horse racing with the best betting app available? If so, you found the right page as we are pleased to reveal the bookmakers that we feel are spot on for horse racing punters. With a plethora of apps available for horse racing and betting fans it can be difficult to decide which would be the best site to go for in the first instance, but fear not, that’s where we can help. Scroll down to discover which is our top rated app for those who like to have a bet on the horse racing.
Whether you’re looking for tips or for the number one bookie to place bets on the racing with, the bookies listed below all have a mobile app which will be perfect for your needs. Most of the software listed is free to download and is available for Android & iPhone.
Top 10 Best Horse Racing Apps
A list of the best horse racing betting apps for UK punters in 2018. The listed bookmaker apps are all superb for Android and iPhone users whether you want to place a bet just once a year on the Grand National or every week on the major races.
William Hill, bet365, Paddy Power, Betfair, Betfred, Bwin and 888sport make our list of best betting apps. These are all reputable sportsbook that have created superb betting apps. Every one of them is perfect for betting on the horses with. Read on for more details of each featured app.
Essential Horse Betting App Features
When choosing a new app to bet on the horses it would be prudent to make sure that it offers the majority of the features listed below:
- Best Odds Guaranteed
- Live Streaming
- Racing Archives
- Bet With the Leading Online Sportsbooks
- Horse Form
- Live Results and Notifications
- Free Bets for New Customers
- Outstanding Promotions for Existing Customers
- Horse Racing News
- Cash Out Function
- The Ability to Edit your Acca
- Enhanced Place Terms / Pick your Own Place Terms
This page introduces you to the very best of the leading bookmakers in the industry who have apps that are incredible gambling sites for fans of horse racing. Whether you want a live horse racing app for Android or the best horse betting sites for iPhone those listed below will be just perfect for all of your needs.
Everyone fancy grabbing a tip or two from time to time. There is an incredible horse racing tips app for iPhone’s and Android devices which if you take the time to download onto your device you might be able to improve the bets you make and get a sure winner! Online and Mobile sportsbooks frequently have tipsters who provide great tips for their customers.
Register for a new account today with one of our listed bookmakers and you will be able to claim a free bet. If you would like to search for a betting app based on the free bet alone, check out our free bets page.
Offers for Existing Customers
Bookmakers don’t just shower new customers with offers, free bets, bonuses and other promotional deals are also available for existing customers. There are some exceptional offers available. Take a look at some of the offers available – if one takes your fancy you could always open an account with that bookmaker.
Super Betting Features
Betting on the horses has come along way since the days of placing a win/draw/lose bet at the side of the track. Online betting and subsequently mobile betting has changed the way we bet. Accumulators can be placed, you acca can be edited if you change your mind (or the outcome isn’t quite what you wanted), bets can be cashed out on, you can choose your own place terms and you can get accumulator insurance. Bets can even be placed during a race. The possibilities just keep on coming.
- Cash Out: Gives you the opportunity to get a return before the race has finished. Their are multiple opportunities to use this feature – use on certain pre-race & in-play bets as well as multiples. Cash out your bet in full or take the option to cash out just part of your bet. Some bookies even have the option for you to set parameters so your bet automatically cashes out.
- Edit a Bet: A couple of bookies offer this feature. It gives you the ability to add, swap or remove selections and increase the stake on unsettled bets both pre-match and In-Play. It is available when the cash out option is available.
- Accumulators: If you want bigger thrills and greater payouts these are for you. ‘accas’ or ‘multiples’ combine several betting selections into a single wager. This could be as little as 2 or 3 selections and there is no upper limit. A few betting apps & sites offer a refund in the form of a free bet if your accumulator misses out by just one selection. Often this is just on the football but recently some bookies started offering insurance across a range of sports including the racing.
- Enhanced Place Terms: On selected races it is now possible to choose your own place terms for each way bets. This is only available on selected apps.
- Live Betting: It’s incredible, once a race has started punters know have the option to place bets live in-play. It’s a crazy!
There are a number of ways that you can watch horse racing live on your mobile phone. A number of bookies allow your to watch live racing on the go via their app. The races shown do vary from bookie to bookie, so if you are interested in a certain race track in the world make sure that this is offered via their mobile streaming service. We give a little more information about this at the bottom of the page.
It is also possible to watch live replays – which is great if you need to see your horse win again or if you happened to miss the live streaming.
Horse racing results
If you have placed a bet and you’re not able to watch the race live, something that would be very useful to have access to would be instant notifications of the latest horse racing results straight to your phone or tablet. Looking out for a bookie that offers this service would be beneficial.
Stay Up To Date with News
Staying up to date with all the horse racing news can be a challenge. Install an app that offers to send you alerts of breaking news, opinion and analysis. Bookmakers are a great source of information, with daily ‘going reports’ and other new available.
There are 37 top courses in the UK, including Ascot, Aintree, Cheltenham, Epsom, Goodwood, Newmarket, Newbury and York. If you are a seasoned bettor then it would be great if you could access coverage from all of the top races. Racing UK is the UK’s leading horse racing broadcaster – it is possible to download their app direct, but you have to pay a subscription fee. If you install a bookie onto your phone you can often access streaming of all of the races shown by both Racing UK and At The Races – and avoid the subscription fee. A number of bookies offer live audio of the racing – this service appears to be free and an account isn’t always required.
Major Races To Bet On
There is a horse race happening somewhere in the world almost every minute of the day so if you fancy a quick flutter, with online and mobile technology it is now possible to do this. If you’re just an occasional bettor then their are some major races that you won’t want to miss using the app to have a flutter on them.
Festivals such as Cheltenham, Grand National, Royal Ascot, Guineas, Goodwood and St Leger are certainly worth a punt on and the bookies make all bets on these races and festivals available. You can even access the antepost markets.
There are many things you need to consider when searching for a new app in addition to things like security, deposit and withdrawal methods. We have done the leg work so you can quickly find an app that is superb for horse racing bet. Install the best betting apps today!