During both the flat and the jumps seasons there are a plethora of exciting races for all to enjoy. Whether you like to take a trip to the race course or watch the meeting live online the year is packed with exciting horse racing meetings for you to have a punt on.
Major Horse Meetings
- Cheltenham Festival – The pinnacle of the calendar. This annual event is the most bet on festival of the year.
- Winter Derby @ Lingfield
- Aintree Grand National – the race that everyone has a punt on. Even your Grandma!
- Scottish Grand National @ AyrCraven Meeting @ Newmarket
- Gold Cup Celebration @ Sandown Park
- Guineas Meeting
- Chester’s May Festival
- Dante Meeting @ York
- Epsom Derby Meeting
- Royal Ascot
- Northumberland Plate
- Eclipse Meeting
- Newmarket’s July Meeting
- King George Day @ Ascot
- Glorious Goodwood
- Ebor Festival – York
- Sprint Cup @ Haydock Park
- St. Leger Meeting @ Doncaster
- Western Meeting @ Ayr
- Ascot’s September Festival
- Cambridgeshire Meeting @Newmarket
- Newmarket’s October Meeting
- Champions Day @Ascot
- Racing Post Trophy @ Doncaster
- The Open @ Cheltenham
- North West Masters @ Haydock & Aintree
- Hennessy Meeting @ Newbury
- Tingle Creek Meeting @Sandown Park
- Winter Festival @ Kempton – Another race that non bettor get excited about take pace during the Winter Months. The King George VI Chase is a very popular race to bet on.
- Welsh National @ Chepstow
Betting on the horses is as old as the sport itself. If you are going to have a punt on one of these major events did you know that you can claim a new customer offer such as a free bet when you open an account with a new bookmaker.
Also every bookmaker who is worth his salt has created an online portal and subsequently an horse betting app so it’s customers can have a bet on the move.